Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lombardo/Hell In The Valley Double Feature



Finished making Lombardo Friday and tweaked up a Miami Vice intro off it too.
It looks okay. If I really were as anal as I am I'd probably go back and film all of it again.
Still might. Just to make it look even sweeter.

All the effort in doing that made me go back and take a look at Hell in the Valley, the silent western I made earlier this year. I reworked a tad of the music (to remove an annoying clock in the background) and a few of the sections/boards/pics/film, and I've now got it under ten minutes, which means I don't have to go through with splitting it for posting.

One night soon I'll upload it to youtube.



Lombardo, ehh... I hate the sound of my voice, looking at myself on film, so I'll probably let it lay low for a minute. Might actually go back and re-film it. Line for line. Have more cuts/believability/etc.

The Miami Vice version is okay, though.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole