Friday, July 18, 2008

Timewaster Fridays Presents:

She Wants Revenge.

I'd never heard of this group until I was thumbing around the new digital channels in the area and saw an international PBS station showing videos. PBS 23.3, if anyone reading this is in the Richmond Area. Anyway, they played the video for the song "True Romance." I thought the video was a pretty cool idea, and seeing it led me to searching them out.

Their Website is flashy, but if you head over there, click A/V, and you can see videos for a few of their singles. Plus, the MP3s for some cool music are streamed in the same location.

Judging by the # of views on youtube, I feel old and out of touch.

And I am.

Just listen to it and waste twenty minutes already.

Jeez...


Really, jeez.

Good stuff.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole