Thursday, September 4, 2008

August 30::30: The Late Edition

I'm calling it the late edition because it should have been done in July. But hit the blocks and some other disappointments--this that other--but I got through August fine and ready for a new test. Something I'm gonna call 4-for-4 and try to kick-start my fiction back onto the long road to normalcy.


More on that if I can kick my ass into drive and do it.


Now, it's time for Titles and Subjects.

+ means I think it'll be pretty ready as it's typed up.
* means it'll need further work.
x means it may not see its own dawn.


1 + "The Fool" Heroism.
2 * "The Evening Coming Down" Dreams Ignored.
3 + "An Exhale Of Fire" Suicide.
4 + "Fatman O'Toole And The Hamlet Of Fear" Heroism.
5 * "Think Of Me In Tears" Separation.
6 * "A Last Night Of Leave" Separation.
7 x "Quick Glimpse Of A Pre-Funeral Drive" Politics As Usual.
8 * "At Last" Afterlife.
9 * "Deconstruction (Title Will Change)" Heroism.
10 * "Programmed" School Daze.
11 + "The Target In Tikrit" Soldiery.
12 * "When You Go To Sleep Tonight" Horror.
13 + "Fejd" Soldiery.
14 + "Out Here On A Plank Made For Two" Separation.
15 * "After A Fight" Masculinity and Maturity.
16 + "I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE!!!" Marriage.
17 * "Middle Of The Night" Death Notice.
18 * "While Listening To 'HFFK' (Hate Fight Fuck Kill) by Biohazard" Beautiful Noise.
19 + "Parkinson's" Hallucinations.
20 X "Writer's Block Poem #6097" Afterdeath.
21 + "But Sons Of Bitches. . .Yeah." Sons Of Bitches. Yeah.
22 + "The Old Sheriff's Sugar" Unexpected Pregnancy.
23 + "On The Way To Work" Marriage and Secrets.
24 + "The Names We Remember" Perspective.
25 + "The Names We Forget" Perspective.
26 * "Any Hell I Can Get" Marriage.
27 + "In A Moment" Villainy.
28 * "When I Come To A Close" Afterlife.
29 X "Huh?" Zombie War!!!
30 * "Reflections On An Imaginary Painting Titled
'The Dying Of The Light' by Morton Brooks" Heritage.
31 * "It'll Be Okay" Last Words.
32 * "American Fascists" REAL free speech.
33 + "In Closing" Second Civil War.
34 * "Death?" Disease.


It was an okay month. I'll do it again toward November.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole