Monday, June 8, 2009

Big Boy Died Last Night




He was buried this morning.




I don't know when it's really gonna hit, but I was just getting something from the kitchen and after a minute I started waiting for him to approach from his little box and meow at me.



There was silence.


He would have been 17 this fall.





Life stinks sometimes, but I guess it is for the best. Something inside him was killing him (loss of hair, massive weight loss, etc.). I just hope the very end was painless.





He was a good friend, a good son, a great cat.




Sleep well, my cheeto-loving friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this a true story? If so it saddens me because and my heart goes out to you. I am a huge lover of cats. I recently lost my beloved Hairy. I also work at Big Boy's restaurant and some lady was going off when making a carry out yesterday saying that Big Boy died, so I googled it and found this.

Support A Starving Asshole