Monday, November 5, 2007

NP: Morphine - Rope on Fire

I'm feeling better today.
Got two days of work this week.
Enough to get another SD Card for my camera.
Woohoo!


Might make a home movie and try editing it over the computer.
I haven't made a video in years.
It should be fun.
Just need to borrow my nephews and niece sometime.
I've had a short Spaghetti Western rolling around the lobes.
Nothing new, just fun.
Was thinking about doing something with stop-motion.
Possibly .gif based. Partially .gif-based.
My problem is the music.
My weak-ass score is perfect for what I can visualize,
but I don't think I can get it transferred cleanly (or in any kind of Stereo).
It'd be fun.
Just in time for Christmas?
That would be sweet, but dreaming.
Dreaming.

I'm stoking that metronome now.
Sousa's a step or so in front,
but his shadow's worth stalking in cut-time.

Anyway. Anyway. Anyway.


All the wheels are coming loose.
A close-up shot of a burning fuse.
The sky is filled with question marks.
Will the chains come apart?
And these few seconds that I've left to go.
Flames and chaos down below.
And the earth opens wide.
Got to climb a rope on fire.
--Morphine



Aside:


The coolness of being retarded about revision:

I completely remember this line:

My weak-ass score is perfect for what I can visualize,
but I don't think I can get it transferred cleanly (or in any kind of Stereo).

being a big deal in a dream I had months ago.

A dream about my words coming back to be used against me.

As if that could ever happen to anyone.

Deja woot double-time!

.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole