Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tomorrow

.

Thoughts on tomorrow.

I guess I'll start revising tomorrow in time for this "quarter's" sub period.

Seventy or so poems.

Three or four stories. (I'm actually impressed some of them (Sept.) haven't come back as fast as they usually do. I just wish some (one) of them could have looked like they had actually been read all the way through. Then again, I did get some poems back that looked like some kid had tossed them in his backpack with his PB & J sammiches. So, yeah. It floats. It Floats.)

I'm actually tempted to stop sending
some of the stories out,
because I know they're too long,
I'm unknown,
and a couple of other reasons
that pull at my curlies.

I've some journals in mind.
I'll scramble for others.

I really like these deadlines I set.
Some would probably snort at my rejection of
the process of simultaneously submitting.

I just like it because every couple of months
I get to go back over my work, drop what doesn't
work for me or won't *wink-wink* work for others.

Of course, I'm probably limiting some things, but
I've got a little bit of time left, I suppose.

And I hope.

I hope.



.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole