Monday, December 1, 2008

Preposthumous Poetry And Stuffz: Work #1

WORK #1





"Photo of Walker's Presbyterian Church, Jan. 9, 2007"




Today's Preposthumous Poetry and Stuffz is a Haiku. I tried a gimmick and got my butt handed to me by the editor I wrote it for because I titled it. hahaha. I can't stand things not having a title. I like titles. Some of my crappiest pieces have the best (imho ymmv) titles. Anyway, the picture is of Walker's Presbyterian Church located in Hixburg, Virginia. It was my church throughout my childhood.

The music is provided through a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 License. I remixed it a little for continuity and such, and you are free to strip it from the video if you choose. I destroyed it, but if it floats your tuba, go ahead. The song is Two Violin Sonata No. 1, Mvmnt. 3 by Georg Philipp Telemann as performed by RP and E Goldstein and as distributed by MIT and wiki.

The photo, text, poem, and other crap are mine. Attribution would be cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASnhMuwMPdM

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole