Monday, January 19, 2009

Preposthumous Poetry & Stuffz: Work #8

"Forever"




This is a poem I wrote as a one-off jot in the middle of the night two years ago as a part of a 30::30 exercise. Surprise, the two were fighting then too. A cinquain, it barely stands. As crappy photoshop/msn-art, it barely stands. Click the image to actually view it. I screwed up Israel's side by making it too richly in its royal blue. I like dark colors that don't transfer well. I saw this and didn't go back. The trade of rockets is embarrassing as well. I was gonna leave it as almost Morse Code dotting my little diagram, but got carried away. Weeee.

[EDIT:]

(CRAP.) Yeah, it didn't transfer well at all. Can't even read it.

Here it is, if you are interested. (I wouldn't be.)

"Forever"

Blue star
blinks his Morse Code
at the sliver of moon,
trading hate ever gurgling
from Hell.



Anyway, More "artier" shit next week (plus a post explaining/venting on why more "artier" shit's coming next week and beyond will appear shortly). Take care, wanderers.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole