Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Thirteen Posts Of Christmas 2009: #02

So, it is that time of year again. I'm typing this early, so I'm not sure if my Mississippi Mud is gonna turn out right, but I'm sure it has. This year's been full of ups and downs. A few publications here and there, and I did manage to find a job. But my production has slowed and I lost my best bud of seventeen years. Big Boy, the cheeto-eatin' namesake of the blog, passed away while I was off to Roanoke. He was so fucking awesome.



I'm not ready to shroud him in blue yet.



Anyway, 2010 is approaching. I've already got poetry lined up for a few places (one I've tried to get into a couple of times). I wish I had more to share with you, but I guess I'll repost what I thought was my best preposthumous piece, which no one saw:




"Gunfire in Richmond" kicks ass. Tell your friends.

Soon, once I get access to a cabal of high speed internets, I'm gonna upload two videos I made in the past year. A video for Strapping Young Lad's "Detox" and a trailer for my first poetry manuscript that I haven't even submitted to anyone yet. The latter video even includes lines that have already been revised before this last submission period.

Merry Christmas, friends.
Happy New Year, too.

I'll leave you with a little funny. Here's that viral Bauer v. Claus video:

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole