Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Thirteen Posts Of Christmas 2009: #13

I saw Megadeth at the National on November 21. It was a hell of a show. This snippet is just some of the footage available on Youtube. Following this link will allow you to see them...




Sidenote: I may or may not make a cameo appearance in this video. @ 1:15. Fat head. Check. Glasses. Check. Megadeth cap pulled down low. Double Check. I'm pretty sure that's me. I'm also pretty sure I'm going deaf, too. \m/




My new job, not to mention my shitty new ISP, has really taken some time away from me and posting here, and though TW Fridays and the Preposthumous Poetry posts are somewhat in the past, I didn't want this part of the blog's history to go to waste.

Most of the posts this year will be new. One will definitely be old, since google took my hits away from it (for adding a "Christmas" tag to it (no less)). I figure it wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. No one remembers 2007 anyway.




Sorry, 2007.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole