Friday, December 14, 2007

NP: Basil Poledouris - Battle of the Mounds



A Christmas review next week.
I haven't watched it yet, but it's gonna be something classic (modern or otherwise).
Four days of work left before break.
Eleven days till Christmas.
Then, the new year.
Then, my birthday.
Then, who knows?

Posting may be infrequent soon.
They have been since I went back to work, I know,
but that's the nature of it.

I keep thinking about snow.
Thinking about snow.
I want to see snow.
My paternal grandpa died ten days after I turned five,
and we had the biggest snow that year.
I don't think it's been matched since.

For a while, I used to go "work" with him and Dad
after "play" school
(pre-school before there was such a thing),
but I can't remember much more about those days
than the scent of the cigarettes
that would catch up to him in time.

I keep thinking about that snow.
I can't remember shit anymore, but that snow,
that snow.

They were calling for some this weekend,
but it looks like we're going to get 35-degree rain.

If that ain't shit, I'll kiss your ass.

We'll probably get ice and lose power.
Yeehaw!

Just gotta keep thinking about that snow.
That snow. That snow.




Merry Christmas, Folks,
Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole