Wednesday, December 12, 2007

An Optical Illusion

An Optical Illusion:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You may have to click through to the actual image to see her spin as your brain tells her she should. UPDATE: *I think I got it fixed.*

I'm borderline retarded, so she always starts out clockwise, but I can make her go counter with a few thoughts this way or that.

It's pretty cool.



Work's been hell the past week or so--short-handed, tired, Christmastime folks getting all Christmas-sy with their bug-up-the-ass spirits, and I'm beginning to be all out of bubblegum.

Rejections from November have been slow to come, which is nice. In fact some have been really slow for about a year now, which sometimes makes me wonder if I'm on the b-list. ::Wink:Wink::

Just kidding.

I just need to be more patient with myself.
I just need to look forward, down that road, down that path.
I just need to break out and say pretty plush expletives at the sky.
I just need to not be me all of the time.


So, yeah, like I was saying, the nekkid-lil-miss-miss silhouette spins about, and your mind's processor tells her which way she should rotate.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole