Saturday, March 8, 2008

NP: Morphine - Buena





The movie is complete. I'm pretty pleased with it. I'll show it to my brother and get his reaction, then decide whether to put it out for public consumption on the tubes. It was fun to make--many mistakes abound, but I'm not down on any of that S. I'd say it was a good experience. It would have been a great experience, if Windows Movie Maker hadn't crashed 8,000 times.

The most fun was probably making the first teaser trailer for it. A super cereal one.

I'm thinking about the next one, which will probably be more of a critique of it than anything, filled with fake reviews and hints at things (spoken dialogue / sex) that aren't in the movie at all.

But anyway.

That was all right.



Now it's on to other creative dealies.
Got some more poems appearing soon.
Got a story rolling around these cobwebs.
And stuff.




You see I met a devil named Buena Buena
And since I met the devil I ain't been the same oh no
And I feel all right I have to tell ya
I think it's time for me to finally introduce you to the
Buena buena buena buena good good good

--Morphine

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole