Monday, February 25, 2008

“Some say depression among the poor shows up instantly as fat.”

There are few quotes I remember quite handedly. This little gem was buried deep within a Barry Hannah story that I both cannot recall the title (or ever finishing) from High Lonesome.

I just remember reading it and laughing my rear off at its truthfulness.


A few new and exciting things are coming up soon.

Possibly.

Really, I'm trying to be optimistic.

I am.


I've even cleaned up my language here; and even if I'm slipping here and there and everywhere, I'm just trying to be on my best behavior for any possible HR folks who could be lurking.

March is the key to all.
Not the Ides, mind you (though really, who knows about them ides), but siersly--March is looming as the all important stepping stone.

March could be big.
It could be small.
It could be it.

I retrieved some flint this weekend,
fired up something anyway.

I've got to get my S straight though.
Time to live up to my own advice.
Gotta do it sometime before everything about me is past tense.


Soon.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole