Monday, October 22, 2007

Coming Soon To This Blog Near You

DVD Reviews.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, tentatively.

Starting Thursday, DVD Reviews.
Woohoo!

Giving this shit purpose. I'll be commenting on all sorts of angles of the features. Like: What's at stake? Character arc. The socio-economical impact of the film on the public at large. The literary impact on the viewer and the history of literature/entertainment.








First up: Critters.

Yeah, so I'm bullshitting about how I'm going to review.
It's pretty much going to be Roger Ebert meets Joe Bob Briggs and David Manning.


So, anyway: Critters.
Blast from the past and all that jank.
Being Halloween and everything.

Just for the kids and random people checking out my blog by googling random crap that just happens to come up with my little hamlet of nonsensical wonder.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole