Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just waiting for the chance

Computer went asshole this morning.
Boring day of babysitting it.
Wrapping Christmas gifts.
One toy to buy my newest nephew
and some ingredients for my special cookies
and I'm through with the holidays.
Work is coming soon.
2 pages of script and we're feeling fine today.
Tonight: NCIS, The Unit, and maybe Boston Legal, if it's on.
Then, Critters.
Sometime during or between a poem or two.
Now, the woodpile.
Then, supper and a scary vid.
If it's good and my computer survives the conversion,
I'll post it.
If not, then I won't.
I'm waiting for responses still a year out.
I'm too bashful to query.
Some places don't respond anymore, unless you're selected.
I've already rejected myself enough times for the both of us.
We devour.
We devour.
And later, a sleep of a thousand days.
Jibberish. Jibberish.
I'll drop a run of cinquains on your ass
so fast the barley weeps like wine.

No shit. . .

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole