Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Script




Dur. . .

I made the mistake of trying to break a mold, now suffering with the thoughts of rewriting the first act (which I designed to be more like the second act but at the same time being the first act, but now I realize the second act (which was more like the first act) needs to be the first act (because I'm better at writing argument/family strife than long expositions of two sets of folks telling each other how badly they want to kick each other's ass) and now needs to be set up as a flashback (and goddammit, I hate flashbacks) and I'm just barely getting to the turn of the "second" act (the first for those counting my bullshit).

It's my first in a decade, and even then I didn't know the fuck I was doing, so shush.

Hopefully, the whole revenge/justice/woo-hoo-a-whole-buncha-muthas-gettin'-splattered will begin momentarily. But it probably won't, and this'll probably end up an engrossing family drama, where babies dance as tulips in the end.





Do What?

I have no clue.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole