Wednesday, October 17, 2007

NP: King Diamond - Mirror Mirror

.


I silently follow the sound
Little footsteps are moving in the hall
With the candle still in my hand
I take a look at the mirror on the wall

I cannot see myself
I don’t even see the hallway that I’m in
I see a girl in a bloody dress
Standing in the cellar down below.


---King Diamond


Still sick, still woodworking, still scene building, still procrastinating otherwise.

I think I need to do another 30::30 (been almost a year now) between now and November 15.

Just to exercise.

Or exorcise.

I'm thinking half literary / half "magical" literary. (Yeah, so, okay--most of that latter bit's pretty much horror, but you know what I say to that?)




Whateva.




Various Links:

King Diamond, Give Me Your Soul. . .Please

Liam Lynch - The United States of Whatever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg


.

No comments:

Support A Starving Asshole